Over the years we have found the following simple rules to be extremely helpful in maintaining harmony in our community. Please adhere to them and if you have any questions, please contact:
- No beverages at poolside.
- No smoking inside fenced pool area.
- Swimming during regular pool hours only.
- Children are to be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Pools can be reserved for meetings and social gatherings. Please contact the LLGC office.
- Dogs must be on leashes at all times.
- Garage doors must be kept closed when not in use.
- No cars to be parked on the grass.
- Keep garage doors closed if not working in the garage or going in and out frequently (per the Covenants) to prevent rodents and other animals from entering and as a precaution due to the many workers in and out of our community on a daily basis.Safety & Security
- Our community roadways are for motorized vehicles and bicycles. Sidewalks are for pedestrians.
- When riding a bicycle conform to public roadway guidelines which requires bicycles to ride with the flow of traffic.
- When walking please follow public roadway guidelines which requires pedestrians to face oncoming traffic.
- Walkers should not pass a vehicle on the roadway side but rather go onto the sidewalk or grass area when passing a vehicle for your own safety. Do not try to outrun or dodge oncoming vehicles as you may trip and fall into their path.
- Always carry a mobile/cell phone when walking or cycling, especially at night, in the event you encounter problems or notice something suspicious and need to contact local law enforcement, a friend or neighbor.
- If you know a neighbor is away for the summer, in a hospital or nursing facility, please keep an eye out for their property and notify authorities or your LLGC Director if there is unusual activity in the area.
- If you are away for the summer or an extended period have someone check your home in case the alarm goes off, your electric or water bill suddenly increases dramatically, or lights come on inside the home when they should not be on.
- Please be aware that like most lakes in Florida, the lakes in LLGC may have alligators as inhabitants!
- No boats, canoes, paddle boards, or other water craft may be placed in the lakes at any time.
- No docks or other such fixtures are to be placed in the water.
- Fishing in LLGC lakes is for residents and guests only. If fishing behind another Owner’s home please ask permission first.
- No fishing from the Golf Course side of lakes.
- It is against Florida law to feed alligators, and you are encouraged not to feed the fish, deer, or any other wildlife as they then become dependent on humans for food.
- Lost Lake is visited at times, especially early morning and late evening, by various wildlife including deer, coyotes, bobcats, wild hogs and many birds – always practice caution around wild animals.
Please submit pictures you would like to share with your neighbors to LLGC.